Difference between revisions of "Category:Case studies"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 16:01, 20 December 2012
The case studies presented below are a compilation of examples of river restoration and rehabilitation projects describing the effect that given measures may have on the hydromorphology and ecology of different water bodies. These examples are intended to provide practitioners with valuable information about the applicability of different measures.
Use the information with caution: Given the open-content nature of the system, the FORECASTER consortium does not take responsibility for the veracity and completeness of the information presented here, and is not liable for the use that third parties may give to it. Practitioners are urged to review the information critically, dully considering the original sources and the intrinsic diferences between study sites which may affect the transferabililty of results.
A three step approach has been adopted for presenting the information of each case study:
- A factsheet summarizes the basic information about the project.
- A wiki page contains the factsheet, a google map indicating the location of the project, and a free-text section where a more detailed description of the project can be given.
- Extra background information can be uploaded at the bottom of the wiki page. This can be in the form of reports in their original language or links to other sources of information.
There are various ways of accessing the information:
- Click on the icon in the map to see the information for a given case study.
- Use the Filter menu at the top of the map to select case studies for particular criteria.
- Use the alphabetical list of case studies located at the bottom of the map.
Pages in category "Case studies"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 211 total.(previous 200) (next 200)